What we expect from parents
- That they work towards understanding the principles of Steiner Waldorf education so that they know what they have
chosen for their child and can give the teachers wholehearted support in their work.
- That they ensure that their child comes to kindergarten regularly and arrives punctually.
- That their child comes to kindergarten dressed in suitable clothing and thats he/she has had enough sleep.
- That they are open and honest in their communications with the teachers about their child’s health, family circumstances and anything else which may effect his/hers behaviour.
- That they limit their child’s exposure to television, videos, DVD’s, according to the child’s age remembering that it will be of great benefit to the child if he/she was kept away from them entirely.
- That they attend our termly parents evenings.